Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Coming Attractions...

Hey people, just letting y'all know there'll be no Top Ten this week I'm afraid. I was tempted to try and put something together last minute but I've got some other stuff to do for the blog that I want to press on with and get finished.

First and foremost, I'm in the middle of writing up my recent Italian horror/giallo-thon which should be up in the next couple of days. And after that I'll be turning my attention to that seemingly polarising chap, Mr. Rob Zombie.

And seeing as next Tuesday is both my birthday and the start of the most awesome month of the year, I'll be making up for the lack of this week's top ten with something special...well, special for me anyway :) 

Furthermore, that post will be the first of what (as long as nothing catastrophic happens *touch wood*) will be a month long celebration of all things horror, in the lead up to Halloween. That's right folks, I'll be attempting the whole post a day thing again throughout October... next week really can't come soon enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment